What is Invisalign?
Invisalign is an orthodontic treatment that helps to straighten teeth without having to wear typical metal braces. Known as cosmetic orthodontics, this type of treatment enables you to wear a removable appliance while straightening and aligning your teeth. Patients now have a different option besides metal braces. This is often a favourable option for adults who have professional careers and don’t feel comfortable wearing metal ‘train track’ braces for months on end.
Invisalign involves wearing a series of custom-made clear plastic aligners that help shift your teeth into the proper position. The technology behind invisible orthodontics is highly advanced and often gives patients a much shorter treatment time (depending on your individual case) compared to metal braces.
How much does Invisalign cost?
At Dental Care Group, Invisalign treatment starts from £1800, however the price will depend on the level of treatment required. If you would like to know the price of your Invisalign treatment, you would need to book a free consultation at one of our practices.
Is Invisalign worth the money?
Our patients regularly tell us we have changed their lives, so we believe Invisalign is certainly worth the money! The confidence that Invisalign treatment brings to our patients, who often would hide their smile, is priceless.
Benefits of Invisalign:
• A great way, if not, the best way to straighten your teeth
• This treatment can not only enhance your smile but can boost your confidence
• Removable, comfortable & clear, so it fits around your lifestyle
• Invisalign generally takes 9 – 18 months to see full results, whereas traditional braces can take up to 5 years.
• Clinically proven – ‘Invisalign has treated over 3 million people worldwide’ (Invisalign UK)
• High success rate