Teeth in a Day
What is Teeth in a Day?
If you have loose dentures or missing teeth and find it difficult to eat the foods you enjoy, then Teeth in a Day could change your life. Traditional dental implant treatment takes a staged approach, placing the crowns or bridges on the implants after a healing period, which means you would usually be fitted with a temporary denture, prolonging your discomfort and limited function. With Teeth in a Day, there are no dentures, you will have teeth fitted in just one day!
How much does Teeth in a Day cost?
Teeth in a Day can vary in price depending on each person’s individual needs. If you need all your teeth replacing using Teeth in a Day, then you could be looking at a figure of around £30,000. If you have Teeth in a Day treatment for just one arch, (upper or lower set of teeth) then the figure would be around £15,000. At Dental Care Group, we offer interest free finance for up to 12 months, as well as finance from 24 months to 60 months at an interest rate of 9.9% APR.
Benefits of Teeth in a Day:
• Greater chewing capability
• Improved aesthetics
• Improved speech
• Greater comfort
• Less Bone resorption
• Improved confidence
• Improved social life
Teeth in a Day might be right for you if:
• You wear old and worn partial dentures, which don’t stay in place properly
• All of your teeth are loose and you fear the worst
• You would not even consider full dentures because you feel there is a stigma attached to them and your lifestyle and career require implanted fixed teeth
• You have suffered lifelong problems with dentures and you cannot eat the foods you like and feel there must be a better way
• You have not seen a dentist for some time and have a dental phobia and you may feel it’s gone too far to save your teeth and are looking for a long term solution
• The look of your smile and natural teeth depresses you and it affects your confidence and quality of life
For more information, check out https://www.dentalcaregroup.org/teeth-in-a-day/